CAREERS AT Land Rover Laval
- Job Title: Delivery Specialist
- Department: Sales
- Employment Status: Full Time
The Delivery Specialist must work hand in hand with the Sales Team and the F&I personnel to ensure maximum customer satisfaction upon delivery of a new or pre-owned Jaguar or Land Rover.
– Follow the preparation progress of the vehicle that is to be delivered by keeping track of requisitions, emails, F&I products sold, detailing, etc.
– Verify that both the file and vehicle are ready prior to delivery.
– Guide the customer through the document signing process, clarifying any inquiries along the way
– Explain the vehicle to the customer inside and out (from A-Z)
– Prepare and send paperwork to the bank for funding (for lease and finance deals)
– Follow-up with customer via phone within 1 week to answer any questions
– Fluent in both English and French (speaking, reading, writing)
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Professionalism and patience
– Salary: Base + Commission (per delivery)
– Hours per week: 40-50 hours
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration by completing the Employment Application Form (see below), and selecting submit. Thank you.